Qatar remains committed to oil supply cut deal: minister

12 Jun 2017   Qatar

OPEC President Qatar’s Energy Minister Mohammed bin Saleh al-Sada addresses a news conference after a meeting of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in Vienna, Austria, November 30, 2016. REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader Qatar’s energy minister said on Sunday Qatar remained committed to an oil output cut deal agreed upon by OPEC and non-OPEC producers last month. Mohammed al-Sada said in a statement “circumstances in the region shall not prevent the state of Qatar from honoring its international commitment of cutting its oil production.” (Reporting by Rania El Gamal; editing by Jason Neely)

Comments are closed.