Gazprombank, Russia’s third-biggest lender by assets, has sold its indirect stake in the Petrozamora joint venture in Venezuela, a source at the bank said on Thursday. Gazprombank, in a written reply to Reuters questions, confirmed it had quit the Petrozamora joint venture, but gave no further details. The venture’s majority owner, Venezuelan state oil firm PDVSA, is under U.S. sanctions. Gazprombank has a minority stake in a firm called GPB Global Resources which in turn owns 40 percent of Petrozamora, according to the GPB Global Resources website. PDVSA owns the remaining 60 percent in Petrozamora, which was set up in 2012 initially to develop two Venezuelan oil fields, the website said. The number of […]